Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st day of school

Today is my oldest sons first day of school at Waldorf. No matter how old he gets I still am sad to see him go back to school. I know that he will have such a wonderful year...knitting...playing...forming deeper friendships. My heart still aches.

Sending him back to school also marked the end of summer. Both of the boys are back in school. I welcome the routine and rhythm that school brings but I love the quiet afternoons we have named "snugglefest" at our house. Anyone can have snugglefest - all you need is hugs and a bowl of popcorn. We have an air popper, a little salt and nutritional yeast.

Planning a camping trip to some wooded location next to a cold mountain creek. September.

This weekend - I am in charge of the Bluegrass Festival. Pickin 'N Junkin. Tons of crafters, classic cars and good music...

No comments:

Post a Comment